Prices of tickets and services
Entire ticket price for the permanent exposition and for all exhibitions:
- Adults – 350 RUB;
- Students, cadets – 250 RUB;
- Schoolchildren – 150 RUB.
Ticket price for parents with children of the preschool or school age:
For the permanent exposition and all exhibitions – 500 RUB
Last Wednesday of every month is the day of the reduced-price admission for persons who reached the retirement (the document should be shown). Ticket price is 20 RUB.
Last Sunday of every month – day of the free admission for students and persons under the age of 18.*
* Full-time and part-time students, as well as ISIC holders.
Audio-guides are available for rent at the museum's ticket office. There are four languages – Russian, English, German, Polish.
Service price – 150 RUB.
Free tickets can be provided in case the confirming documents are shown.
Free admission is provided to following categories:
- Heroes of the Soviet Union;
- Heroes of the Russian Federation;
- Full Cavalier of the Order of Labour Glory;
- Veterans and disabled veterans of the Great Patriotic War;
- Disabled persons of the groups I and II with one attendant;
- Persons disabled since childhood with one attendant;
- Residents of Blockaded Leningrad;
- Orphaned children and children left without parents' custody, who live in foster homes and orphan boarding-schools;
- Large families;
- Employees of museums of the Russian Federation;
- Children of the pre-school age;
- Students of art schools and institutions of art vocational secondary education;
- Full-time students of artistic institutions of higher education;
- Members of artistic creative unions: Union of Russian Artists, Union of Moscow Artists, Union of Saint Petersburg Artists, Union of Russian Designers, Union of Russian Architects;
- Members of the Public Council of the Ministry of Culture of Russian Federation;
- Servicemen at military conscription;
- Guides and guides-interpreters certified by the Ministry for Culture and Tourism of the Kaliningrad region;
- Peacekeeping soldiers, war veterans (the Chechen Republic, Afghanistan, the Syrian Arab Republic);
- Persons exposed to the radiation as result of the disaster at the Chernobyl Atomic Electric Power Station.
Excursions are made as individually, so for groups up to 5 persons.
- Russian language group excursions for up to 5 persons – 800 RUB;
- Foreign language group excursions for up to 5 persons – 1200 RUB.
Prices of the excursion service are given without admission fee.
Excursion session to the viewing platform of the tower accompanied by a museum worker for groups of up to 5 persons – 100 RUB for each person.
Authorial guided tour "Code of the City. History in Symbols" to the viewing platform of the tower accompanied by a museum worker for groups of up to 5 persons – 200 RUB for each person
- About museum
- About amber
- Prices of tickets and services
- Where we are located
- Working hours
- Amber museum for children
- Museum for visitors with disabilities
- Plan visit
- Book a guided tour
- Game Room
- Museum Store Project
- Guided-tour "Code of the City. History in Symbols"
- Workshop of an amber artist
- "Home under Umbrella"
- Independent Quality Assessment
- Rules of visiting the Amber Museum
- Exhibitions & Projects
- For specialists