Plan your visit
Exhibitions and events you can visit in the Amber Museum on this day.
20.11.2021Buy tickets Choose other date
Exhibitions and events on this date
ExhibitionToday in museum
Works till 31 December 2025
The Amber Museum is museum of one mineral. The display is located on three levels of the building of around 1000 square meters. Content-wise it is divided in natural-scientific and cultural-historical sections. In the first one, there are amber samples, different in their weight, colours, grate of transparency. Our collection includes the second largest "sunstone" in the world: its weight is 4 kg 280 g. The significant part of the collection contains amber samples with inclusions of insects, spiders, and ve...Read more...
- About museum
- About amber
- Prices of tickets and services
- Where we are located
- Working hours
- Amber museum for children
- Museum for visitors with disabilities
- Plan visit
- Book a guided tour
- Game Room
- Museum Store Project
- Guided-tour "Code of the City. History in Symbols"
- Workshop of an amber artist
- "Home under Umbrella"
- Independent Quality Assessment
- Rules of visiting the Amber Museum
- Exhibitions & Projects
- For specialists