Photo exhibition "The Life Anew"
On 2 July a new exhibition of archive documents and photographs dedicated to the history of foundation and development of the Kaliningrad region is opening in the Amber Museum. Exhibition stands will be placed in the inner yard of the Dohna tower until 1 November. The project is dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the region establishment, it has been realised in cooperation with the Kaliningrad Region State Archive.
Based on archival documents and photographs, the exhibition is going to try to explore the complicated universal theme of the transit from war to peace. Guests will be able to see, how lives of people from the new RSFSR region – Königsberg\Kaliningrad – looked like after the end of the war. The documents will tell about the establishment of the civilian control system and arrangement of the social infrastructure.
Entry to the exhibition – by the entire ticket to the museum.
Working time calendar of this event
- 33 – working day of the event or exhibition;
- 33 – today;
- 33 – museum is closed for visitors;
- 33 – museum is open for visitors.
- About museum
- About amber
- Working hours
- Prices of tickets and services
- Купить билет
- Book a guided tour
- Rules of visiting the Amber Museum
- Museum for visitors with disabilities
- Часто задаваемые вопросы
- Where we are located
- Guided-tour "Code of the City. History in Symbols"
- Workshop of an amber artist
- Free Wednesday Programme
- Чем заняться в музее
- Exhibitions & Projects
- For specialists