"Masterpieces of the Amber Collection"
There will be works of jewellery, decorative and applied art from the museum's collection presented in the exhibition. Donations of "The Charitable Foundation "LUKOIL"" will take the central place of the exposition "Masterpieces of the Amber Collection". There will be also works made in 1990-2014 by the artists from Denmark, France, Germany, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and Russia. These items were created both by the authors, who have experience in working with amber, and by those, who haven't known about its existence until quite recently.
News related to this event
- 17 November 2015: Donation to the Amber Museum from the "Charitable Foundation "LUKOIL""
- 12 November 2015: "Masterpieces of the Amber Collection"
Working time calendar of this event
- 33 – working day of the event or exhibition;
- 33 – today;
- 33 – museum is closed for visitors;
- 33 – museum is open for visitors.