Exhibition "Amber: Myths and Science"
International exhibition "Amber: Myths and Science" in partnership with the Pauls Stradiņš Museum of the History of Medicine (Riga, Latvia), involving showpieces from the Nicolaus Copernicus University Library (Torun, Poland), N.S.Gaevskaya Hydrobiological Museum of the Kaliningrad State Technical University (Kaliningrad, Russia), as well as from the private collections of Russia and Italy.
News related to this event
- 7 October 2015: Lecture in the museum
- 16 September 2015: Opening of the exhibition "Amber: Myths and Science"
- 25 August 2015: "Amber: Myths and Science"
Related eventsShow working time calendar
Working time calendar of this event
- 33 – working day of the event or exhibition;
- 33 – today;
- 33 – museum is closed for visitors;
- 33 – museum is open for visitors.